Payment & Shipping
How to Buy from our Online Store
1. Add item/s to the cart
2. Go to the checkout once you've finished choosing your books
3. Enter your contact details
4. Choose your shipping method (store pickup, non-rural delivery, rural delivery)
5. Confirm your order
6. You will receive a confirmation email at this point. Check your spam folder if you don't see a confirmation email
7. Make your payment (by phone during store hours, into our bank account, or instore if picking up from the store)
PAYMENT OPTIONS. We currently don't accept payment via the online store but you can pay the following ways:
1. Ring during store hours and pay by credit or debit card over the phone.
Please note that payment by credit or debit card now has a surcharge (similar to the Paywave charge). This charge is to cover the fee we are charged by our credit provider and helps us remain viable. To avoid the surcharge, you can pay directly into our bank account.
2. Pay into our bank account any time.
Our bank account: ASB 12 3049 0406689 51
3. Pay at the store if you've chosen click and collect.
How to Pay for your Purchase
SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
Our shipping charges are calculated automatically, based on the weight of the order and the destination it is going to.
To find the shipping charge, add your item/s to the cart, enter your details in the checkout section and choose your shipping option.
SHIPPING WITHIN NEW ZEALAND - RURAL
When choosing your shipping option please choose the rural delivery option.
NOTE FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS
If you are overseas (including Australia), the shipping cost is not shown automatically due to large variations in actual shipping charges.
Please choose the overseas shipping option and we will be in touch after you place your order to advise the shipping price.
In most cases we will do this on the days we process overseas orders (Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm NZST/NZDT) so don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away.
1. General (non-rural) delivery anywhere in New Zealand
2. Rural delivery anywhere in New Zealand
3. Pick up from the store
4. Overseas shipping - to be advised
There are no handling or shipping charges if picking up from the store.
How our online store works
Once books are ordered online they automatically show as out of stock unless we have more copies.
We check for online orders first thing in the morning and frequently thereafter.
If you see something on our online store we recommend purchasing online before it's snapped up by someone else!