Is your life defined by joy?
So many people miss out on experiencing consistent joy in their lives because the toxic thoughts they embrace open doors to anxiety and depression.
In ReNew, Julie Winter leads you through the Biblical solution: Renewing your mind. Discover how your thoughts can determine the measure of joy you experience and the level of victory you achieve.
Through easy-to read, powerful chapters, you will learn to:
- Break agreement with toxic thinking by learning how to take your thoughts captive and surrender them to Christ
- Understanding the three “trees of your mind” and protect yourself from poisonous trees of unbelief and unforgiveness
- Receive healing by releasing forgiveness
- Keep your thought life healthy, nourished, and destiny-focused
- Sustain joy through a correct view of your identity in Christ
- Wear the Armor of God and use each item to dismantle lies aimed at your destiny
- Activate the power of declaring Scripture, remembering testimonies, and releasing thanksgiving
- Break free from shame, guilt and other strongholds that the enemy uses to keep you in bondage
A renewed mind is your weapon against the enemy’s lies and the key to walking in Supernatural joy!
[Featuring Action Points and Reflection Questions for further study and application.]
ReNew by Julie Winter, Kris Vallotton (Foreword)
Condition: Very Good